Scrabble word: CONQUEST
In which Scrabble dictionary does CONQUEST exist?
Definitions of CONQUEST in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of conquering
- noun - success in mastering something difficult
- noun - an act of winning the love or sexual favor of someone
- The act or process of conquering.
- Something, such as territory, acquired by conquering.
- One that has been captivated or overcome: The pianist made a conquest of every audience for which she played.
- verb - to overcome by force
There are 8 letters in CONQUEST: C E N O Q S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CONQUEST
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CONQUEST plus a wildcard: CONQUEST?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CONQUEST
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CONQUEST
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.