Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CONODONT
In which Scrabble dictionary does CONODONT exist?
Definitions of CONODONT in dictionaries:
- noun - the tiny fossil cone-shaped tooth of a primitive vertebrate of order Conodonta
- noun - small (2 inches long) extinct eellike fish with a finned tail and a notochord and having cone-shaped teeth containing cellular bone
- A Paleozoic microfossil usually having a toothlike shape and considered to be the remains of an extinct marine organism.
- n - the remains of an animal or plant preserved in the earth's crust
There are 8 letters in CONODONT: C D N N O O O T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CONODONT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CONODONT plus a wildcard: CONODONT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CONODONT
8 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CONODONT
- 3rd International conodont Symposium Mendoza Argentina 2013
- Synchrotron gives new bite to the first vertebrates
- Idiognathodus simulator - conodont - Gzhelian Stage
- conodont fossils of the Gzhelian Stage
- KMLE - ...
- conodont Forensic Paleontology Rebuilds Him from a Grain of Sand ...
- Brachiopod Leioproductus aplingtonensis
- Sculptures of conodont teeth site top the two sides of the entrance of ...
- Advances in the Application of Biostratigraphy to Petroleum
- conodont Reasearch...