Scrabble word: CONJUGATION
In which Scrabble dictionary does CONJUGATION exist?
Definitions of CONJUGATION in dictionaries:
- noun - the state of being joined together
- noun - the inflection of verbs
- noun - the complete set of inflected forms of a verb
- noun - a class of verbs having the same inflectional forms
- noun - the act of pairing a male and female for reproductive purposes
- noun - the act of making or becoming a single unit
- The act of conjugating.
- The state of being conjugated.
- The inflection of a particular verb.
- A presentation of the complete set of inflected forms of a verb.
- A class of verbs having similar inflected forms.
- The temporary union of two bacterial cells during which one cell transfers part or all of its genome to the other.
- A process of sexual reproduction in which ciliate protozoans of the same species temporarily couple and exchange genetic material.
- A process of sexual reproduction in certain algae and fungi in which temporary or permanent fusion occurs, resulting in the union of the male and female gametes.