Scrabble word: CONJUGATION
In which Scrabble dictionary does CONJUGATION exist?
Definitions of CONJUGATION in dictionaries:
- noun - the state of being joined together
- noun - the inflection of verbs
- noun - the complete set of inflected forms of a verb
- noun - a class of verbs having the same inflectional forms
- noun - the act of pairing a male and female for reproductive purposes
- noun - the act of making or becoming a single unit
- The act of conjugating.
- The state of being conjugated.
- The inflection of a particular verb.
- A presentation of the complete set of inflected forms of a verb.
- A class of verbs having similar inflected forms.
- The temporary union of two bacterial cells during which one cell transfers part or all of its genome to the other.
- A process of sexual reproduction in which ciliate protozoans of the same species temporarily couple and exchange genetic material.
- A process of sexual reproduction in certain algae and fungi in which temporary or permanent fusion occurs, resulting in the union of the male and female gametes.
There are 11 letters in CONJUGATION: A C G I J N N O O T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CONJUGATION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CONJUGATION plus a wildcard: CONJUGATION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CONJUGATION
11 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CONJUGATION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.