Scrabble word: CONJUGATE
Is CONJUGATE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of CONJUGATE in dictionaries:
- noun - a mixture of two partially miscible liquids A and B produces two conjugate solutions: one of A in B and another of B in A
- verb - unite chemically so that the product is easily broken down into the original compounds
- verb - add inflections showing person, number, gender, tense, aspect, etc.
- verb - undergo conjugation
- adj - joined together especially in a pair or pairs
- adj - (of a pinnate leaflet) having only one pair of leaflets
- adj - formed by the union of two compounds
- adj - of an organic compound
- To inflect (a verb) in its forms for distinctions such as number, person, voice, mood, and tense.
- To join together.
- To undergo conjugation.
- To be inflected.
- Joined together, especially in a pair or pairs; coupled.
- Inversely or oppositely related with respect to one of a group of otherwise identical properties, especially designating either or both of a pair of complex numbers differing only in the sign of the imaginary term.
- Pertaining to an acid and a base that are related by the difference of a proton.
There are 9 letters in CONJUGATE: A C E G J N O T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CONJUGATE
Click to search all anagrams of CONJUGATE plus a wildcard: CONJUGATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CONJUGATE
9 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CONJUGATE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.