Scrabble word: CONJUGATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does CONJUGATE exist?
Definitions of CONJUGATE in dictionaries:
- noun - a mixture of two partially miscible liquids A and B produces two conjugate solutions: one of A in B and another of B in A
- verb - unite chemically so that the product is easily broken down into the original compounds
- verb - add inflections showing person, number, gender, tense, aspect, etc.
- verb - undergo conjugation
- adj - joined together especially in a pair or pairs
- adj - (of a pinnate leaflet) having only one pair of leaflets
- adj - formed by the union of two compounds
- adj - of an organic compound
- To inflect (a verb) in its forms for distinctions such as number, person, voice, mood, and tense.
- To join together.
- To undergo conjugation.
- To be inflected.
- Joined together, especially in a pair or pairs; coupled.
- Inversely or oppositely related with respect to one of a group of otherwise identical properties, especially designating either or both of a pair of complex numbers differing only in the sign of the imaginary term.
- Pertaining to an acid and a base that are related by the difference of a proton.