Scrabble word: CONJECTURE
In which Scrabble dictionary does CONJECTURE exist?
Definitions of CONJECTURE in dictionaries:
- noun - a hypothesis that has been formed by speculating or conjecturing (usually with little hard evidence)
- noun - a message expressing an opinion based on incomplete evidence
- noun - reasoning that involves the formation of conclusions from incomplete evidence
- verb - to believe especially on uncertain or tentative grounds
- Inference or judgment based on inconclusive or incomplete evidence; guesswork.
- To infer from inconclusive evidence; guess.