Scrabble word: CONJECTURE
In which Scrabble dictionary does CONJECTURE exist?
Definitions of CONJECTURE in dictionaries:
- noun - a hypothesis that has been formed by speculating or conjecturing (usually with little hard evidence)
- noun - a message expressing an opinion based on incomplete evidence
- noun - reasoning that involves the formation of conclusions from incomplete evidence
- verb - to believe especially on uncertain or tentative grounds
- Inference or judgment based on inconclusive or incomplete evidence; guesswork.
- To infer from inconclusive evidence; guess.
There are 10 letters in CONJECTURE: C C E E J N O R T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CONJECTURE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CONJECTURE plus a wildcard: CONJECTURE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CONJECTURE
10 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CONJECTURE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.