Scrabble word: CONGLOMERATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does CONGLOMERATE exist?
Definitions of CONGLOMERATE in dictionaries:
- noun - a composite rock made up of particles of varying size
- noun - a group of diverse companies under common ownership and run as a single organization
- verb - collect or gather
- adj - composed of heterogeneous elements gathered into a mass
- A corporation made up of a number of different companies that operate in diversified fields.
- A collected heterogeneous mass; a cluster: a city-suburban conglomerate; a conglomerate of color, passion, and artistry.
- A rock consisting of pebbles and gravel embedded in cement.
- Gathered into a mass; clustered.
There are 12 letters in CONGLOMERATE: A C E E G L M N O O R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CONGLOMERATE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CONGLOMERATE plus a wildcard: CONGLOMERATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CONGLOMERATE
12 letter words
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CONGLOMERATE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.