Scrabble word: CONGENER
Is CONGENER valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of CONGENER in dictionaries:
- noun - a minor chemical constituent that gives a wine or liquor its distinctive character
- noun - an animal or plant that bears a relationship to another (as related by common descent or by membership in the same genus)
- noun - a whole (a thing or person) of the same kind or category as another
- A member of the same kind, class, or group.
- An organism belonging to the same taxonomic genus as another organism.
- noun - one of the same kind or class
There are 8 letters in CONGENER: C E E G N N O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CONGENER
Click to search all anagrams of CONGENER plus a wildcard: CONGENER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CONGENER
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CONGENER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.