Scrabble word: CONGENER
In which Scrabble dictionary does CONGENER exist?
Definitions of CONGENER in dictionaries:
- noun - a minor chemical constituent that gives a wine or liquor its distinctive character
- noun - an animal or plant that bears a relationship to another (as related by common descent or by membership in the same genus)
- noun - a whole (a thing or person) of the same kind or category as another
- A member of the same kind, class, or group.
- An organism belonging to the same taxonomic genus as another organism.
- noun - one of the same kind or class