Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CONFLUENCE
In which Scrabble dictionary does CONFLUENCE exist?
Definitions of CONFLUENCE in dictionaries:
- noun - a place where things merge or flow together (especially rivers)
- noun - a flowing together
- noun - a coming together of people
- A flowing together of two or more streams.
- The point of juncture of such streams.
- The combined stream formed by this juncture.
- A gathering, flowing, or meeting together at one juncture or point: a confluence of artistry, superb choreography, and stage design.
There are 10 letters in CONFLUENCE: C C E E F L N N O U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CONFLUENCE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CONFLUENCE plus a wildcard: CONFLUENCE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CONFLUENCE
10 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CONFLUENCE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.