Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CONFLATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does CONFLATE exist?
Definitions of CONFLATE in dictionaries:
- verb - mix together different elements
- To bring together; meld or fuse: “They ingeniously conflated other characters and incidents to provide an opéra-comique setting” (Andrew Porter).
- To combine (two variant texts, for example) into one whole.
- v - to mix smoothly and inseparably together
There are 8 letters in CONFLATE: A C E F L N O T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CONFLATE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CONFLATE plus a wildcard: CONFLATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CONFLATE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CONFLATE
- The Walking Dead - Cry and Clementine by Fruitconflate on deviantART
- Puma conflate Graphic Photo
- Puma Urban conflate KicksOnFire
- intersection of these two lines (S) gives the equilibrium number of
- Help us have a Wales of a time in Cardiff. - welsh culture Ask ...
- David Wright Should Be A Met For Life A Primer
- Sandro Botticelli Adoration of the Magi (c.147275). National ...
- houdini house which was located nearby conflate the two residences and ...
- ... expertise changing the conflate index is what contents document index
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.