Scrabble word: CONFIDENTIAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does CONFIDENTIAL exist?
Definitions of CONFIDENTIAL in dictionaries:
- adj - entrusted with private information and the confidence of another
- adj - (of information) given in confidence or in secret
- adj - denoting confidence or intimacy
- adj - the level of official classification for documents next above restricted and below secret
- Done or communicated in confidence; secret.
- Entrusted with the confidence of another: a confidential secretary.
- Containing secret information, the unauthorized disclosure of which poses a threat to national security.
There are 12 letters in CONFIDENTIAL: A C D E F I I L N N O T
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CONFIDENTIAL plus a wildcard: CONFIDENTIAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CONFIDENTIAL
12 letter words
11 letter words
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CONFIDENTIAL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.