Scrabble word: CONFESSOR
In which Scrabble dictionary does CONFESSOR exist?
Definitions of CONFESSOR in dictionaries:
- noun - a priest who hears confession and gives absolution
- noun - someone who confesses (discloses information damaging to themselves)
- One who confesses.
- One who confesses faith in Christianity in the face of persecution but does not suffer martyrdom.
- A priest who hears confession and gives absolution.
- A priest who is one’s spiritual mentor.
- verb - to acknowledge or disclose
There are 9 letters in CONFESSOR: C E F N O O R S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CONFESSOR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CONFESSOR plus a wildcard: CONFESSOR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CONFESSOR
9 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CONFESSOR
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.