Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CONFABS
In which Scrabble dictionary does CONFABS exist?
Definitions of CONFABS in dictionaries:
- noun - an informal conversation
- verb - talk socially without exchanging too much information
- verb - have a conference in order to talk something over
- v - to converse informally
There are 7 letters in CONFABS: A B C F N O S
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CONFABS plus a wildcard: CONFABS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CONFABS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CONFABS
- Work done at UNIVERSITY OF KARACHI University Road Karachi 75270 ...
- XV Reunin de Geologa del Oeste Peninsular
- 30 member conference was held ahead of the annual Non-Aligned ...
- Factor analysis of geochemical data Principal sediment sources
- Fig. 1 Cu Pb and Zn concentrations in the cores BKI (straight line ...
- For an updated list of other planned confabs please see the ...
- 2date4love Cancer Survivor Launches Dating Website For Those Who Can ...
- Dansle cas contraire le stroisomre est S.
- And while we trust these images meet Ms Easons critieria of ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.