Scrabble word: CONDITIONED
Is CONDITIONED valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of CONDITIONED in dictionaries:
- verb - establish a conditioned response
- verb - develop (children's) behavior by instruction and practice
- verb - specify as a condition or requirement in a contract or agreement
- verb - put into a better state
- verb - apply conditioner to in order to make smooth and shiny
- adj - established by conditioning or learning
- adj - physically fit
- Subject to or dependent on a condition or conditions.
- Physically fit.
- Prepared for a specific action or process.
- Exhibiting or trained to exhibit a conditioned response.
There are 11 letters in CONDITIONED: C D D E I I N N O O T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CONDITIONED
Click to search all anagrams of CONDITIONED plus a wildcard: CONDITIONED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CONDITIONED
11 letter words
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CONDITIONED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.