Scrabble word: CONDITIONED
In which Scrabble dictionary does CONDITIONED exist?
Definitions of CONDITIONED in dictionaries:
- verb - establish a conditioned response
- verb - develop (children's) behavior by instruction and practice
- verb - specify as a condition or requirement in a contract or agreement
- verb - put into a better state
- verb - apply conditioner to in order to make smooth and shiny
- adj - established by conditioning or learning
- adj - physically fit
- Subject to or dependent on a condition or conditions.
- Physically fit.
- Prepared for a specific action or process.
- Exhibiting or trained to exhibit a conditioned response.