Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CONDESCEND
In which Scrabble dictionary does CONDESCEND exist?
Definitions of CONDESCEND in dictionaries:
- verb - behave in a patronizing and condescending manner
- verb - do something that one considers to be below one's dignity
- verb - debase oneself morally, act in an undignified, unworthy, or dishonorable way
- verb - treat condescendingly
- To descend to the level of one considered inferior; lower oneself.
- To deal with people in a patronizingly superior manner.
There are 10 letters in CONDESCEND: C C D D E E N N O S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CONDESCEND
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CONDESCEND plus a wildcard: CONDESCEND?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CONDESCEND
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CONDESCEND
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.