Scrabble word: CONDENSATION
In which Scrabble dictionary does CONDENSATION exist?
Definitions of CONDENSATION in dictionaries:
- noun - (psychoanalysis) an unconscious process whereby two ideas or images combine into a single symbol
- noun - the process of changing from a gaseous to a liquid or solid state
- noun - atmospheric moisture that has condensed because of cold
- noun - the process or result of becoming smaller or pressed together
- noun - a shortened version of a written work
- noun - the act of increasing the density of something
- The act of condensing.
- The state of being condensed.
- A condensate.
- The process by which a gas or vapor changes to a liquid.
- The liquid so formed.
- The process by which a single symbol or word is associated with the emotional content of a group of ideas, feelings, memories, or impulses, especially as expressed in dreams.
There are 12 letters in CONDENSATION: A C D E I N N N O O S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CONDENSATION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CONDENSATION plus a wildcard: CONDENSATION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CONDENSATION
12 letter words
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CONDENSATION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.