Scrabble word: CONDEMNATION
In which Scrabble dictionary does CONDEMNATION exist?
Definitions of CONDEMNATION in dictionaries:
- noun - an expression of strong disapproval
- noun - (law) the act of condemning (as land forfeited for public use) or judging to be unfit for use (as a food product or an unsafe building)
- noun - an appeal to some supernatural power to inflict evil on someone or some group
- noun - the condition of being strongly disapproved of
- noun - (criminal law) a final judgment of guilty in a criminal case and the punishment that is imposed
- The act of condemning.
- The state of being condemned.
- Severe reproof; strong censure.
- A reason or occasion for condemning.
There are 12 letters in CONDEMNATION: A C D E I M N N N O O T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CONDEMNATION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CONDEMNATION plus a wildcard: CONDEMNATION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CONDEMNATION
12 letter words
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CONDEMNATION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.