Scrabble word: CONCENTRATION
In which Scrabble dictionary does CONCENTRATION exist?
Definitions of CONCENTRATION in dictionaries:
- noun - the strength of a solution
- noun - the spatial property of being crowded together
- noun - strengthening the concentration (as of a solute in a mixture) by removing diluting material
- noun - increase in density
- noun - complete attention
- noun - bringing together military forces
- noun - great and constant diligence and attention
- The act or process of concentrating, especially the fixing of close, undivided attention.
- The condition of being concentrated.
- Something that has been concentrated.
There are 13 letters in CONCENTRATION: A C C E I N N N O O R T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CONCENTRATION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CONCENTRATION plus a wildcard: CONCENTRATION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CONCENTRATION
13 letter words
11 letter words
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CONCENTRATION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.