Scrabble word: CONCENTRATE
Is CONCENTRATE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of CONCENTRATE in dictionaries:
- noun - the desired mineral that is left after impurities have been removed from mined ore
- noun - a concentrated form of a foodstuff
- noun - a concentrated example of something
- verb - make denser, stronger, or purer
- verb - direct one's attention on something
- verb - make central
- verb - make more concise
- verb - draw together or meet in one common center
- verb - compress or concentrate
- verb - be cooked until very little liquid is left
- verb - cook until very little liquid is left
- To direct or draw toward a common center; focus.
- To bring into one main body: Authority was concentrated in the president.
- To make (a solution or mixture) less dilute.
- To converge toward or meet in a common center.
- To increase by degree; gather: “Dusk began to concentrate into full night” (Anthony Hyde).
- To direct one’s thoughts or attention: We concentrated on the task before us.
There are 11 letters in CONCENTRATE: A C C E E N N O R T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CONCENTRATE
Click to search all anagrams of CONCENTRATE plus a wildcard: CONCENTRATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CONCENTRATE
11 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CONCENTRATE
Lookup in Wiki for CONCENTRATE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.