Scrabble word: COMPROMISE
In which Scrabble dictionary does COMPROMISE exist?
Definitions of COMPROMISE in dictionaries:
- noun - a middle way between two extremes
- noun - an accommodation in which both sides make concessions
- verb - make a compromise
- verb - settle by concession
- verb - expose or make liable to danger, suspicion, or disrepute
- A settlement of differences in which each side makes concessions.
- The result of such a settlement.
- Something that combines qualities or elements of different things: The incongruous design is a compromise between high tech and early American.
- A concession to something detrimental or pejorative: a compromise of morality.
- To settle by concessions.
- To expose or make liable to danger, suspicion, or disrepute: an embassy that was compromised by hidden listening devices.
- To pledge mutually.
There are 10 letters in COMPROMISE: C E I M M O O P R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to COMPROMISE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word COMPROMISE plus a wildcard: COMPROMISE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word COMPROMISE
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for COMPROMISE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.