Is COMPROMISE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of COMPROMISE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a middle way between two extremes
- noun - an accommodation in which both sides make concessions
- verb - make a compromise
- verb - settle by concession
- verb - expose or make liable to danger, suspicion, or disrepute
- A settlement of differences in which each side makes concessions.
- The result of such a settlement.
- Something that combines qualities or elements of different things: The incongruous design is a compromise between high tech and early American.
- A concession to something detrimental or pejorative: a compromise of morality.
- To settle by concessions.
- To expose or make liable to danger, suspicion, or disrepute: an embassy that was compromised by hidden listening devices.
- To pledge mutually.
There are 10 letters in COMPROMISE: C E I M M O O P R S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to COMPROMISE
To search all scrabble anagrams of COMPROMISE, to go: COMPROMISE?
Rearrange the letters in COMPROMISE and see some winning combinations
10 letters out of COMPROMISE
9 letters out of COMPROMISE
8 letters out of COMPROMISE
7 letters out of COMPROMISE
6 letters out of COMPROMISE
5 letters out of COMPROMISE
4 letters out of COMPROMISE
3 letters out of COMPROMISE
2 letters out of COMPROMISE
Contextual use of COMPROMISE
What's nearby COMPROMISE
Lookup in Wiki for COMPROMISE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of COMPROMISE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: COMPROMISE"