Scrabble word: COMPOSITE
In which Scrabble dictionary does COMPOSITE exist?
Definitions of COMPOSITE in dictionaries:
- noun - a conceptual whole made up of complicated and related parts
- noun - considered the most highly evolved dicotyledonous plants, characterized by florets arranged in dense heads that resemble single flowers
- adj - consisting of separate interconnected parts
- adj - of or relating to or belonging to the plant family Compositae
- Made up of distinct components; compound.
- Having factors; factorable.
- Of, belonging to, or characteristic of the composite family.
- A structure or an entity made up of distinct components.
- A complex material, such as wood or fiberglass, in which two or more distinct, structurally complementary substances, especially metals, ceramics, glasses, and polymers, combine to produce structural or functional properties not present in any individual component.
- A composite plant.
There are 9 letters in COMPOSITE: C E I M O O P S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to COMPOSITE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word COMPOSITE plus a wildcard: COMPOSITE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word COMPOSITE
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for COMPOSITE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.