Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: COMPETENCE
In which Scrabble dictionary does COMPETENCE exist?
Definitions of COMPETENCE in dictionaries:
- noun - the quality of being adequately or well qualified physically and intellectually
- The state or quality of being adequately or well qualified; ability.
- A specific range of skill, knowledge, or ability.
- The quality or condition of being legally qualified to perform an act.
- Sufficient means for a comfortable existence.
- The ability of bacteria to be genetically transformable.
- The ability to respond immunologically to bacteria, viruses, or other antigenic agents.
There are 10 letters in COMPETENCE: C C E E E M N O P T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to COMPETENCE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word COMPETENCE plus a wildcard: COMPETENCE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word COMPETENCE
10 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for COMPETENCE
- Apprendre apprendre laccs lautonomie
- competence Model is based on the definition of Global competence ...
- Corse cherche crpiercrpire saison 2007
- CV thmatique rvlez vos atouts - Super-RH.com
- ... Impaired Physicians Part III- Clinical competence a Moving Target
- Un CV efficace est clair agrable et facile lire.
- competence and Participation in Online Collective Action
- Cognitive views of motivation
- South African Maritime Safety Authority2011224103028