Scrabble word: COMPETENCE
In which Scrabble dictionary does COMPETENCE exist?
Definitions of COMPETENCE in dictionaries:
- noun - the quality of being adequately or well qualified physically and intellectually
- The state or quality of being adequately or well qualified; ability.
- A specific range of skill, knowledge, or ability.
- The quality or condition of being legally qualified to perform an act.
- Sufficient means for a comfortable existence.
- The ability of bacteria to be genetically transformable.
- The ability to respond immunologically to bacteria, viruses, or other antigenic agents.
There are 10 letters in COMPETENCE: C C E E E M N O P T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to COMPETENCE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word COMPETENCE plus a wildcard: COMPETENCE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word COMPETENCE
10 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for COMPETENCE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.