Scrabble word: COMPENSATION
In which Scrabble dictionary does COMPENSATION exist?
Definitions of COMPENSATION in dictionaries:
- noun - something (such as money) given or received as payment or reparation (as for a service or loss or injury)
- noun - (psychiatry) a defense mechanism that conceals your undesirable shortcomings by exaggerating desirable behaviors
- noun - the act of compensating for service or loss or injury
- The act of compensating or the state of being compensated.
- Something, such as money, given or received as payment or reparation, as for a service or loss.
- The increase in size or activity of one part of an organism or organ that makes up for the loss or dysfunction of another.
- Behavior that develops either consciously or unconsciously to offset a real or imagined deficiency, as in personality or physical ability.
There are 12 letters in COMPENSATION: A C E I M N N O O P S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to COMPENSATION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word COMPENSATION plus a wildcard: COMPENSATION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word COMPENSATION
12 letter words
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for COMPENSATION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.