Scrabble word: COMPARING
In which Scrabble dictionary does COMPARING exist?
Definitions of COMPARING in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of examining resemblances
- verb - examine and note the similarities or differences of
- verb - be comparable
- verb - consider or describe as similar, equal, or analogous
- verb - to form the comparative or superlative form on an adjective or adverb
- verb - to represent as similar
There are 9 letters in COMPARING: A C G I M N O P R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to COMPARING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word COMPARING plus a wildcard: COMPARING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word COMPARING
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for COMPARING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.