Scrabble word: COMPARATIVE
In which Scrabble dictionary does COMPARATIVE exist?
Definitions of COMPARATIVE in dictionaries:
- noun - the comparative form of an adjective or adverb
- adj - relating to or based on or involving comparison
- adj - estimated by comparison
- Relating to, based on, or involving comparison.
- Estimated by comparison; relative: a comparative newcomer.
- Of, relating to, or being the intermediate degree of comparison of adjectives, as better, sweeter, or more wonderful, or adverbs, as more softly.
- Of or relating to the synchronic typological comparison of languages.
- Of or relating to the comparison of languages descended from a common ancestor: comparative historical linguistics.
- The comparative degree.
- An adjective or adverb expressing the comparative degree.
There are 11 letters in COMPARATIVE: A A C E I M O P R T V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to COMPARATIVE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word COMPARATIVE plus a wildcard: COMPARATIVE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word COMPARATIVE
11 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for COMPARATIVE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.