Is COMPARATIVE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of COMPARATIVE in various dictionaries:
- noun - the comparative form of an adjective or adverb
- adj - relating to or based on or involving comparison
- adj - estimated by comparison
- Relating to, based on, or involving comparison.
- Estimated by comparison; relative: a comparative newcomer.
- Of, relating to, or being the intermediate degree of comparison of adjectives, as better, sweeter, or more wonderful, or adverbs, as more softly.
- Of or relating to the synchronic typological comparison of languages.
- Of or relating to the comparison of languages descended from a common ancestor: comparative historical linguistics.
- The comparative degree.
- An adjective or adverb expressing the comparative degree.
There are 11 letters in COMPARATIVE: A A C E I M O P R T V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to COMPARATIVE
To search all scrabble anagrams of COMPARATIVE, to go: COMPARATIVE?
Rearrange the letters in COMPARATIVE and see some winning combinations
11 letters out of COMPARATIVE
9 letters out of COMPARATIVE
8 letters out of COMPARATIVE
7 letters out of COMPARATIVE
6 letters out of COMPARATIVE
5 letters out of COMPARATIVE
4 letters out of COMPARATIVE
3 letters out of COMPARATIVE
2 letters out of COMPARATIVE
Contextual use of COMPARATIVE
Images for COMPARATIVE
What's nearby COMPARATIVE
Lookup in Wiki for COMPARATIVE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We keep maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of COMPARATIVE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: COMPARATIVE"