Scrabble word: COMMUTATION
In which Scrabble dictionary does COMMUTATION exist?
Definitions of COMMUTATION in dictionaries:
- noun - the travel of a commuter
- noun - a warrant substituting a lesser punishment for a greater one
- noun - (law) the reduction in severity of a punishment imposed by law
- noun - the act of putting one thing or person in the place of another: "he sent Smith in for Jones but the substitution came too late to help"
- A substitution, an exchange, or an interchange.
- The substitution of one kind of payment for another.
- The payment substituted.
- The travel of a commuter.
- Conversion of alternating to unidirectional current.
- Reversal of current direction.
- Reduction of a penalty to a less severe one.
There are 11 letters in COMMUTATION: A C I M M N O O T T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to COMMUTATION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word COMMUTATION plus a wildcard: COMMUTATION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word COMMUTATION
11 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for COMMUTATION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.