Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: COMMUNAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does COMMUNAL exist?
Definitions of COMMUNAL in dictionaries:
- adj - for or by a group rather than individuals
- adj - relating to a small administrative district or community
- Of or relating to a commune.
- Of or relating to a community.
- Of, belonging to, or shared by the people of a community; public.
- Marked by collective ownership and control of goods and property.
- adj - belonging to a community; public
There are 8 letters in COMMUNAL: A C L M M N O U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word COMMUNAL plus a wildcard: COMMUNAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word COMMUNAL
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for COMMUNAL
- Either way half liter and communal table aside it was a nice place ...
- ... bin garbage dustbin large communal shared for multiple flats no lid
- zimbabwe s communal areas are where communal farmers reside and
- Le Centre communal dAction Sociale
- communal Harmony Struggle for Hindu Existence
- by one long communal table that seats around 34. While communal ...
- communal labour day in Axim 1997.
- McCoys Bar & Grill at Hyatt Regency Orlando International Airport ...
- Planche 4b Potentiel olien lchelle communale
- What is Community Chelsea Rustrum a Journey into the Sharing ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.