Scrabble word: COMMODORE
In which Scrabble dictionary does COMMODORE exist?
Definitions of COMMODORE in dictionaries:
- noun - a commissioned naval officer who ranks above a captain and below a rear admiral
- A commissioned rank in the U.
- One who holds this rank.
- Used as an unofficial designation for a captain in the British Navy temporarily in command of a fleet division or squadron.
- The senior captain of a naval squadron or merchant fleet.
- The presiding officer of a yacht club.
There are 9 letters in COMMODORE: C D E M M O O O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to COMMODORE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word COMMODORE plus a wildcard: COMMODORE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word COMMODORE
9 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for COMMODORE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.