Scrabble word: COMMITTAL
Is COMMITTAL valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of COMMITTAL in dictionaries:
- noun - the official act of consigning a person to confinement (as in a prison or mental hospital)
- noun - the act of committing a crime
- The act of entrusting: committal of the property to an attorney.
- The act or an instance of committing to confinement.
- The act of pledging oneself to a particular view or position: articulated her strong committal to world peace.
There are 9 letters in COMMITTAL: A C I L M M O T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to COMMITTAL
Click to search all anagrams of COMMITTAL plus a wildcard: COMMITTAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word COMMITTAL
9 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for COMMITTAL
Lookup in Wiki for COMMITTAL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.