Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: COMMITMENT
In which Scrabble dictionary does COMMITMENT exist?
Definitions of COMMITMENT in dictionaries:
- noun - the trait of sincere and steadfast fixity of purpose
- noun - the act of binding yourself (intellectually or emotionally) to a course of action
- noun - an engagement by contract involving financial obligation
- noun - a message that makes a pledge
- noun - the official act of consigning a person to confinement (as in a prison or mental hospital)
- The act of referring a legislative bill to committee.
- Official consignment, as to a prison or mental health facility.
- A court order authorizing consignment to a prison.
- A pledge to do.
- Something pledged, especially an engagement by contract involving financial obligation.
- The state of being bound emotionally or intellectually to a course of action or to another person or persons: a deep commitment to liberal policies; a profound commitment to the family.
There are 10 letters in COMMITMENT: C E I M M M N O T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to COMMITMENT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word COMMITMENT plus a wildcard: COMMITMENT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word COMMITMENT
10 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for COMMITMENT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.