Scrabble word: COMMISSURE
In which Scrabble dictionary does COMMISSURE exist?
Definitions of COMMISSURE in dictionaries:
- noun - a bundle of nerve fibers passing from one side to the other of the brain or spinal cord
- A line or place at which two things are joined.
- A tract of nerve fibers passing from one side to the other of the spinal cord or brain.
- The point or surface where two parts, such as the eyelids, lips, or cardiac valves, join or form a connection.
- The surface or place along which two structures, such as carpels, are joined.
There are 10 letters in COMMISSURE: C E I M M O R S S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to COMMISSURE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word COMMISSURE plus a wildcard: COMMISSURE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word COMMISSURE
10 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for COMMISSURE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.