Scrabble word: COMMISSIONER
Is COMMISSIONER valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of COMMISSIONER in dictionaries:
- noun - a government administrator
- noun - a member of a commission
- A member of a commission.
- A person authorized by a commission to perform certain duties.
- A governmental official in charge of a department: a police commissioner.
- An official selected by an athletic association or league to exercise administrative or regulatory powers over it: a baseball commissioner.
There are 12 letters in COMMISSIONER: C E I I M M N O O R S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to COMMISSIONER
Click to search all anagrams of COMMISSIONER plus a wildcard: COMMISSIONER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word COMMISSIONER
12 letter words
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for COMMISSIONER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.