Scrabble word: COMMISSARY
In which Scrabble dictionary does COMMISSARY exist?
Definitions of COMMISSARY in dictionaries:
- noun - a retail store that sells equipment and provisions (usually to military personnel)
- noun - a snack bar in a film studio
- A supermarket for military personnel and their dependents, usually located on a military installation.
- A store where food and equipment are sold, as in a mining camp.
- A lunchroom or cafeteria, especially one in a film or television studio.
- A person to whom a special duty is given by a higher authority; a deputy.
There are 10 letters in COMMISSARY: A C I M M O R S S Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word COMMISSARY plus a wildcard: COMMISSARY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word COMMISSARY
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for COMMISSARY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.