Scrabble word: COMMERCIAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does COMMERCIAL exist?
Definitions of COMMERCIAL in dictionaries:
- noun - a commercially sponsored ad on radio or television
- adj - connected with or engaged in or sponsored by or used in commerce or commercial enterprises
- adj - of or relating to commercialism
- adj - of the kind or quality used in commerce
- Of or relating to commerce: a commercial loan; a commercial attaché.
- Engaged in commerce: a commercial trucker.
- Involved in work that is intended for the mass market: a commercial artist.
- Of, relating to, or being goods, often unrefined, produced and distributed in large quantities for use by industry.
- Having profit as a chief aim: a commercial book, not a scholarly tome.
- An advertisement on television or radio.
There are 10 letters in COMMERCIAL: A C C E I L M M O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to COMMERCIAL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word COMMERCIAL plus a wildcard: COMMERCIAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word COMMERCIAL
10 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for COMMERCIAL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.