Scrabble word: COMMERCE
In which Scrabble dictionary does COMMERCE exist?
Definitions of COMMERCE in dictionaries:
- noun - transactions (sales and purchases) having the objective of supplying commodities (goods and services)
- noun - the United States federal department that promotes and administers domestic and foreign trade (including management of the census and the patent office)
- noun - social exchange, especially of opinions, attitudes, etc.
- Intellectual exchange or social interaction.
- Sexual intercourse.
- verb - to converse intimately