Scrabble word: COMMERCE
Is COMMERCE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of COMMERCE in dictionaries:
- noun - transactions (sales and purchases) having the objective of supplying commodities (goods and services)
- noun - the United States federal department that promotes and administers domestic and foreign trade (including management of the census and the patent office)
- noun - social exchange, especially of opinions, attitudes, etc.
- Intellectual exchange or social interaction.
- Sexual intercourse.
- verb - to converse intimately
There are 8 letters in COMMERCE: C C E E M M O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to COMMERCE
Click to search all anagrams of COMMERCE plus a wildcard: COMMERCE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word COMMERCE
Images for COMMERCE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.