Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: COMMENDS
In which Scrabble dictionary does COMMENDS exist?
Definitions of COMMENDS in dictionaries:
- verb - express approval of
- verb - present as worthy of regard, kindness, or confidence
- verb - give to in charge
- verb - express a good opinion of
- verb - mention as by way of greeting or to indicate friendship
- v - to express approval or admiration of
There are 8 letters in COMMENDS: C D E M M N O S
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word COMMENDS plus a wildcard: COMMENDS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word COMMENDS
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for COMMENDS
- The Ten Commandments Animation & Mnemonic Device
- CLASSROOM COMMANDS VOCABULARIO
- Single Player Commands - Minecraft-Mods.de
- Linux shell commands (odt doc)
- ... at the end of definitions of logo commands a call of the main command
- National Association of Special Education Teachers Entertaining Ideas ...
- Linux Command Line Cheat-sheet
- The Ten Commandments are explained further here.
- scope of work template
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.