Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: COMMEND
In which Scrabble dictionary does COMMEND exist?
Definitions of COMMEND in dictionaries:
- verb - express approval of
- verb - present as worthy of regard, kindness, or confidence
- verb - give to in charge
- verb - express a good opinion of
- verb - mention as by way of greeting or to indicate friendship
- To represent as worthy, qualified, or desirable; recommend.
- To express approval of; praise.
- To commit to the care of another; entrust.
- verb - to express approval or admiration of
There are 7 letters in COMMEND: C D E M M N O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to COMMEND
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word COMMEND plus a wildcard: COMMEND?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word COMMEND
7 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for COMMEND
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.