Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: COMMENCES
In which Scrabble dictionary does COMMENCES exist?
Definitions of COMMENCES in dictionaries:
- verb - take the first step or steps in carrying out an action
- verb - set in motion, cause to start
- verb - get off the ground
- v - to set out
There are 9 letters in COMMENCES: C C E E M M N O S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to COMMENCES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word COMMENCES plus a wildcard: COMMENCES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word COMMENCES
9 letter words
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for COMMENCES
- TOOHEYS NEW CREW LEND A HAND TO THE NSW TRT
- ... Marina Dredging commences in preparation for Abu Dhabi Yacht Show
- Air India commences second daily Delhi Bangalore flight with the 787 ...
- DTEK commences commercial electricity supply to Moldova - Business ...
- Volkswagen commences Polo Production In India MotorBeam - Indian Car ...
- ... Puntland says Oil Drilling commences in Dharor Valley [Photos
- Air Nigeria commences Flights to London Today Connect Nigeria
- Operation Santa Claus 2009 commences Holiday Season DoDLive
- Work commences on South Fife Transport Hub March 2013 News ...
- Work commences on West Linton Primary School March 2012 News ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.