Scrabble word: COMMANDER
In which Scrabble dictionary does COMMANDER exist?
Definitions of COMMANDER in dictionaries:
- noun - an officer in command of a military unit
- noun - someone in an official position of authority who can command or control others
- noun - a commissioned naval officer who ranks above a lieutenant commander and below a captain
- noun - an officer in the airforce
- A person who commands, especially a commanding officer.
- CDR, Cdr.
- A commissioned rank in the U.
- One who holds this rank.
- The chief commissioned officer of a military unit regardless of his or her rank.
- An officer in some knightly or fraternal orders.
There are 9 letters in COMMANDER: A C D E M M N O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to COMMANDER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word COMMANDER plus a wildcard: COMMANDER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word COMMANDER
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for COMMANDER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.