Is COMMANDER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of COMMANDER in various dictionaries:
- noun - an officer in command of a military unit
- noun - someone in an official position of authority who can command or control others
- noun - a commissioned naval officer who ranks above a lieutenant commander and below a captain
- noun - an officer in the airforce
- A person who commands, especially a commanding officer.
- CDR, Cdr.
- A commissioned rank in the U.
- One who holds this rank.
- The chief commissioned officer of a military unit regardless of his or her rank.
- An officer in some knightly or fraternal orders.
There are 9 letters in COMMANDER: A C D E M M N O R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to COMMANDER
To search all scrabble anagrams of COMMANDER, to go: COMMANDER?
Rearrange the letters in COMMANDER and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of COMMANDER
8 letters out of COMMANDER
7 letters out of COMMANDER
6 letters out of COMMANDER
5 letters out of COMMANDER
4 letters out of COMMANDER
3 letters out of COMMANDER
2 letters out of COMMANDER
Contextual use of COMMANDER
What's nearby COMMANDER
Lookup in Wiki for COMMANDER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of COMMANDER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: COMMANDER"