Scrabble word: COMFORTER
Is COMFORTER valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of COMFORTER in dictionaries:
- noun - commiserates with someone who has had misfortune
- noun - a person who reduces the intensity (e.g., of fears) and calms and pacifies
- noun - bedding made of two layers of cloth filled with stuffing and stitched together
- noun - device used for an infant to suck or bite on
- One that comforts: the nurse as comforter of the sick.
- A quilted bedcover.
- A narrow, long, typically woolen neck scarf.
- verb - to soothe in time of grief
There are 9 letters in COMFORTER: C E F M O O R R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to COMFORTER
Click to search all anagrams of COMFORTER plus a wildcard: COMFORTER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word COMFORTER
9 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for COMFORTER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.