Scrabble word: COMFORTER
In which Scrabble dictionary does COMFORTER exist?
Definitions of COMFORTER in dictionaries:
- noun - commiserates with someone who has had misfortune
- noun - a person who reduces the intensity (e.g., of fears) and calms and pacifies
- noun - bedding made of two layers of cloth filled with stuffing and stitched together
- noun - device used for an infant to suck or bite on
- One that comforts: the nurse as comforter of the sick.
- A quilted bedcover.
- A narrow, long, typically woolen neck scarf.
- verb - to soothe in time of grief