Scrabble word: COMFORTABLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does COMFORTABLE exist?
Definitions of COMFORTABLE in dictionaries:
- adj - providing or experiencing physical well-being or relief (`comfy' is informal)
- adj - free from stress or conducive to mental ease
- adj - more than adequate
- adj - sufficient to provide comfort
- adj - in fortunate circumstances financially
- Providing physical comfort: a comfortable chair.
- Free from stress or anxiety; at ease: not comfortable about the interview.
- These words mean affording ease of mind or body.
There are 11 letters in COMFORTABLE: A B C E F L M O O R T
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word COMFORTABLE plus a wildcard: COMFORTABLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word COMFORTABLE
11 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for COMFORTABLE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.