Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: COMEBACK
In which Scrabble dictionary does COMEBACK exist?
Definitions of COMEBACK in dictionaries:
- noun - a quick reply to a question or remark (especially a witty or critical one)
- noun - return by a celebrity to some previously successful activity
- A return to formerly enjoyed status or prosperity: The film star made an unexpected comeback.
- A return to popularity: Wide ties are making a comeback this year.
- The act of making up a deficit, as in a contest or game.
- A reply, especially a quick, witty one; a retort.
- noun - a return to former prosperity
There are 8 letters in COMEBACK: A B C C E K M O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to COMEBACK
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word COMEBACK plus a wildcard: COMEBACK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word COMEBACK
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for COMEBACK
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.