Scrabble word: COLORFUL
In which Scrabble dictionary does COLORFUL exist?
Definitions of COLORFUL in dictionaries:
- adj - having striking color
- adj - striking in variety and interest
- adj - having color or a certain color
- Full of color; abounding in colors: colorful leaves in the fall.
- Characterized by rich variety; vividly distinctive: colorful language.
- adj - full of color
There are 8 letters in COLORFUL: C F L L O O R U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word COLORFUL plus a wildcard: COLORFUL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word COLORFUL
Images for COLORFUL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.