Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: COLORATURA
In which Scrabble dictionary does COLORATURA exist?
Definitions of COLORATURA in dictionaries:
- noun - a lyric soprano who specializes in coloratura vocal music
- noun - singing with florid ornamentation
- Florid, ornamental vocal trills and runs.
- Music characterized by florid, ornamental trills and runs.
- Often used to modify another noun: coloratura compositions; a coloratura performer.
There are 10 letters in COLORATURA: A A C L O O R R T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to COLORATURA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word COLORATURA plus a wildcard: COLORATURA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word COLORATURA
10 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for COLORATURA
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.