Scrabble word: COLONIZE
In which Scrabble dictionary does COLONIZE exist?
Definitions of COLONIZE in dictionaries:
- verb - settle as a colony
- verb - settle as colonists or establish a colony (in)
- To form or establish a colony or colonies in.
- To migrate to and settle in; occupy as a colony.
- To establish in a new settlement; form a colony of.
- To form or establish a colony.
- To settle in a colony or colonies.
- verb - to establish a colony
There are 8 letters in COLONIZE: C E I L N O O Z
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to COLONIZE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word COLONIZE plus a wildcard: COLONIZE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word COLONIZE
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for COLONIZE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.