Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: COLOBUS
In which Scrabble dictionary does COLOBUS exist?
Definitions of COLOBUS in dictionaries:
- noun - arboreal monkey of western and central Africa with long silky fur and reduced thumbs
- n - a large African monkey
There are 7 letters in COLOBUS: B C L O O S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to COLOBUS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word COLOBUS plus a wildcard: COLOBUS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word COLOBUS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for COLOBUS
- Filecolobus angolensis.jpg - Wikipedia
- colobus angolensis - Angolan colobus -- Discover Life
- Eastern Black and White colobus Monkey
- Jozani Forest Reserve Reviews - Pemba Island Zanzibar Archipelago ...
- ... Mammals Reptiles and other animals colobus_monkey_jumping
- The Angola colobus (colobus angolensis) is a tree living Old World ...
- Monkey Of Africa
- the mantled guereza colobus guereza also known simply as the guereza ...
- Black and white colobus Monkeys
- Los Angeles Zoo Photos
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.