Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: COLLOTYPE
In which Scrabble dictionary does COLLOTYPE exist?
Definitions of COLLOTYPE in dictionaries:
- noun - a photomechanical printing process that uses a glass plate with a gelatin surface that carries the image to be reproduced
- A printing process employing a glass plate with a gelatin surface that carries the image to be reproduced.
- A print made by this process.
There are 9 letters in COLLOTYPE: C E L L O O P T Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to COLLOTYPE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word COLLOTYPE plus a wildcard: COLLOTYPE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word COLLOTYPE
9 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for COLLOTYPE
- ... Leipzig print showing collotype characteristics (lack of dot matrix
- ... James Photography Alternative Process collotype Calotype
- 1931 collotype Giovani Di Paolo Saint Jerome Lion Iconography ...
- 1931 collotype Joan Manning Sanders Young Andrew Beret Pipe Portrait ...
- Antique. collotype Print. Original. Portrait of Abraham Lincoln by ...
- ... GOSPEL ACCORDIAN TO TERUHA -- Soft collotype Flickr - Photo Sharing
- collotype by Miguel Jardim in collotype on Fotopedia - Images for ...
- Braque collotype Nature morte aux citrons (Still Life with Lemons ...
- ... Label Digital Printing Colored Labels collotype Digital Labels
- Reproduction Audubon Mallard Duck collotype Print Sale Number 2521M ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.