Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: COLLOGUE
In which Scrabble dictionary does COLLOGUE exist?
Definitions of COLLOGUE in dictionaries:
- verb - confer secretly
- To be on friendly or intimate terms with someone.
- To consult or confer with someone.
- To chat.
- To conspire; intrigue: “I’m satisfied they’re colloguing to beat me out of my place” (Dialect Notes).
- v - to plan secretly with another
There are 8 letters in COLLOGUE: C E G L L O O U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to COLLOGUE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word COLLOGUE plus a wildcard: COLLOGUE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word COLLOGUE
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for COLLOGUE
- Ford Information Blog - By Sherwood ford.ca PLEASE GO TO OUR NEW BLOG ...
- Automated text analysis of stories for searching and sorting by ...
- cherche bienfaiteurs - Forum Aide Humanitaire
- Gospel Hill Cemetery 1831 Deed & 1922 Petition
- Premeditated Parenting - About us
- 1st Preses o the Unitit States
- FMABrotherhood Weekly Episode Review - Page 11
- May 1 2006 Categories Personal Study 4 Comments
- 1950 gmc truck forsale - 1950 international rat rod truck
- About Miamisburg
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.