Scrabble word: COLLECTOR
In which Scrabble dictionary does COLLECTOR exist?
Definitions of COLLECTOR in dictionaries:
- noun - a person who collects things
- noun - a person who is employed to collect payments (as for rent or taxes)
- noun - a crater that has collected cosmic material hitting the earth
- noun - the electrode in a transistor through which a primary flow of carriers leaves the region between the electrodes
- One that collects: a solar energy collector; a dust collector.
- A person who makes a collection, as of stamps.
- An electrode in an electron tube that collects electrons which have finished carrying current.