Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: COLLECTOR
In which Scrabble dictionary does COLLECTOR exist?
Definitions of COLLECTOR in dictionaries:
- noun - a person who collects things
- noun - a person who is employed to collect payments (as for rent or taxes)
- noun - a crater that has collected cosmic material hitting the earth
- noun - the electrode in a transistor through which a primary flow of carriers leaves the region between the electrodes
- One that collects: a solar energy collector; a dust collector.
- A person who makes a collection, as of stamps.
- An electrode in an electron tube that collects electrons which have finished carrying current.
There are 9 letters in COLLECTOR: C C E L L O O R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to COLLECTOR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word COLLECTOR plus a wildcard: COLLECTOR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word COLLECTOR
9 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for COLLECTOR
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.