Scrabble word: COLLECTION
Is COLLECTION valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of COLLECTION in dictionaries:
- noun - several things grouped together or considered as a whole
- noun - a publication containing a variety of works
- noun - request for a sum of money
- noun - the act of gathering something together
- The act or process of collecting.
- A group of objects or works to be seen, studied, or kept together.
- An accumulation; a deposit: a collection of dust on the piano.
- A collecting of money, as in church.
- The sum so collected.
There are 10 letters in COLLECTION: C C E I L L N O O T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to COLLECTION
Click to search all anagrams of COLLECTION plus a wildcard: COLLECTION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word COLLECTION
10 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for COLLECTION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.