Scrabble word: COLLATERAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does COLLATERAL exist?
Definitions of COLLATERAL in dictionaries:
- noun - a security pledged for the repayment of a loan
- adj - descended from a common ancestor but through different lines
- adj - serving to support or corroborate
- adj - accompany, concomitant
- adj - situated or running side by side
- Situated or running side by side; parallel.
- Coinciding in tendency or effect; concomitant or accompanying.
- Serving to support or corroborate: collateral evidence.
- Of a secondary nature; subordinate: collateral target damage from a bombing run.
- Of, relating to, or guaranteed by a security pledged against the performance of an obligation: a collateral loan.
- Having an ancestor in common but descended from a different line.
- Property acceptable as security for a loan or other obligation.
- A collateral relative.