Scrabble word: COLLATERAL
Is COLLATERAL valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of COLLATERAL in dictionaries:
- noun - a security pledged for the repayment of a loan
- adj - descended from a common ancestor but through different lines
- adj - serving to support or corroborate
- adj - accompany, concomitant
- adj - situated or running side by side
- Situated or running side by side; parallel.
- Coinciding in tendency or effect; concomitant or accompanying.
- Serving to support or corroborate: collateral evidence.
- Of a secondary nature; subordinate: collateral target damage from a bombing run.
- Of, relating to, or guaranteed by a security pledged against the performance of an obligation: a collateral loan.
- Having an ancestor in common but descended from a different line.
- Property acceptable as security for a loan or other obligation.
- A collateral relative.
There are 10 letters in COLLATERAL: A A C E L L L O R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to COLLATERAL
Click to search all anagrams of COLLATERAL plus a wildcard: COLLATERAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word COLLATERAL
10 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for COLLATERAL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.